Monday, April 13, 2009

This is Love

Happy Easter everyone! I had a fun weekend after being sick for the past few days. I skipped out on work for a good portion of last week and now, I dread the thought of work tomorrow again :( Ahh well, as I always say... college girl gotta eat too. LOL Just sounds funny to me.

Anyway, I started out the weekend with pictures for my dad and sister's tutoring program. They had an Easter egg hunt deal goin on there and my sister wanted me to do some pictures. I ended up deleting them-not thinking of posting any up on here-after transferring them to the flash drive. I'm QUICKLY running out of hard drive space, so until I get the external hard drive I ordered on Wednesday in, I have to conserve space on my mac... however, OF COURSE I had to keep pictures of my personal kiddies, so I have a couple of those of which you can have the viewing pleasure:







Easter Sunday was great! I dictated pictures after church...

There was a gust of wind that picked up the leaves and brustled them around and around during my test shots....

Pretty Sweet



...And this is what Love looks likes:




1 comment: