Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prom 2009

Its been soooo long since I've been in highschool... feels like it, anyway :P

But I got a chance to visit a friend and her friends while they were waiting for their dates to show up for prom. It was windy and a bit chilly, and the forecast called for rain, so I didn't get many pictures, as some didn't care too much that I was there, either.

But anyway, this is Vicki. I've known her for a while too, but I didn't think of her to be there. And quite honestly, I am surprised by how photogenic she is! Don't get me wrong, she's a gorgeous girl, but I've always known her to be super shy and quiet! Anyway, I loved how her pictures turned out (with just a few shots too, but she was also the most cooperative. High schoolers...... :P ).



No comments:

Post a Comment