Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates...

Dear Blogger,

Today looks warm outside. I am going to have a mini-vacation this weekend with Jere, starting tomorrow after work! Yay! I need a break... and a full long week vacation. But, I'll take this weekend for now.

I went to a 1st grade violin concert last night. My baby played and she did awesome! I love her ta death! The rest of the kids were cute too. Pictures to post soon!


Love always,

~Hli

P.S. I didn't post up a deadline for poem entries. I'll let it run until this Sunday. Either email me your poem, or comment below! Thanks to all who've submitted already! I've enjoyed them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Starting tomorrow? You have Friday off???? :D

    Also, you didn't give me credit for like half those photos in the swan post...LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete