Monday, March 8, 2010

To 2010..

I know its a bit late for this, but....

Hello 2010!

Jeremy came to visit in January and spent 10 days with me! We did a lot of stuff... like eating, walking, and driving an hour out to see trumpet swans (see post below).... and also including a photo shoot. I rarely have pictures of me so he insisted to be my photographer. How sweet :)

I've been meaning to post these up, but have been preoccupied with other photos... and other life stories..... These were able to wait....

Until now....


Because.....


Dun, dun, dun.....


My website will be launching soon! So stay tuned!!



Thank you, JerJer!



xoxox

1 comment:

  1. It was so cold that day that I had trouble pressing buttons on the camera because I lost feeling in my hands! Goodtimes :D

    ReplyDelete