Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Engagement Session #2

I was in Michigan for a family reunion back on the 4th of July (photos to come soon) ... I know, I know... this is late!, BUT I had the awesome privilege of shooting my brother and his fiancee's engagement pictures at the place where he proposed to her. I gotta say, he picked a beautiful place. I am proud. =)

There were lots of bugs, but we didn't let that bother us... also getting up at 6 on that Saturday didn't bother me either (until later).. BUT it definitely was all worth it. I love my future sister in law.. she's gorgeous, super sweet, and has a beautiful singing voice! I can't wait to have her closer and officially become part of the family!



















1 comment:

  1. You're right, it's beautiful there! Your bro did a great job picking out a spot for that!

    ReplyDelete