Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And This Is Where It Starts

It feels as if I've fulfilled a piece of void I've been missing for so long. I can almost taste this anxiousness of where it can lead me; beyond skylights and flower-filled prairies. Though so much in my life feels uncertain and messy right now; studies, career choices, finances, and even romances, I can almost say in confidence that the art of my existence exists in my passion for understanding myself and most essentially, other people through forms of expression.

Throughout my life, I've always had a passion for the arts and a sincere appreciation for those daring enough to make themselves vulnerable enough to share such of themselves; from the artists to the editors and engineers. There's so much I've learned through sharing of experiences with others that I can't help but desire to acquire more encounters of creative artistic personalities, as intimidating as it could be.

I've discovered upon photography, just as much as in writing lyrics to a song, as a form of connection with emotions and personality. I love that there's so much you can capture in a freeze frame.

These are just a few of my favorites I've taken thus far:


































No comments:

Post a Comment