Saturday, March 28, 2009

Late Night Post...

But I had a nap earlier already, so I'm good to be up at 2:30am.......

Here are more posted up pictures of the previous shoots I've done..... including my own... hehe. I've fixed these ones up so some of them may be a repeat with a few enhancements.....



Future Bride-to-be (also of whom yours truly is the maid of honor! =] )




LOVED these colors on my nieces against the dull grass; as dead as Minnesota looks, it turned out great for the shoot!




He is sooo adorable! Got a little cranky after just a few shots due to nap time, but I've got him on the list to re-take. Can't wait!




Tais tais & Meya... "You my bes-fren for-ever"



When I first started photographing this couple (my baby brother and his gf), I had to admit, it was a bit awkward, but they are such a cute couple and it shows in pictures... Just a couple of my favs:



And last but not least, this one reminds me of that one couple merrily almost tipsy from a night of drinks downtown... BUT I assure you, they didn't have anything to drink that night; I was there.. hehe... Such a loving couple they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment