Saturday, March 28, 2009

Intro...duction??

So I thought maybe I'd be able to get to bed, but I just can't seem to. It's about 3:30 in the morning....... central time... and I don't know what it is, but I'm wanting to write.... whatever it is, as long as its writing. I realize that as a newbie to "blogger", I haven't necessarily written an introduction to myself or the reasoning behind this account on blogger. So here's my attempt:

I've always loved pictures; the way they're framed, the poses of the subjects, the candidness of the subjects, effects that can be made in the photograph, etc. But I just recently started taking photography more serious when I asked to do photos of my sister and her fiance just before they were engaged. I knew he was going to propose, and I really just wanted to take photos of just anyone and anything, and knew that she loved having pictures taken of herself. So when I found out her, then um... "non-titled boyfriend" was going to propose, I casually asked her if I could do pictures of them that weekend her "non-titled boyfriend" was going to be in town (from the west coast). To my surprise, the pictures turned out pretty good for a Kodak Easyshare! We ended up using one of the photos for their "save the date" cards. Yes, that was my baby! And from then on, I've had more and more desire to do photos and capture such moments and personalities....

And then I was talked into getting a blogger account from.... "Sassy Pants", I think is her name on here... haha. Yes, she IS given an actual name and not one that consisted of such a personality and breeches. So here I am partly with pictures that I hope may inspire you just as much as they inspire me, and mainly also with hope to gain better insight into photography through the many photographers and their blogs.... I've seen a few and am amazed at the differences of perspectives in each photographer's photos. Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated!

And on with the introduction to myself... I am about 4'11, brown eyes, black short hair, and love long walks on the beach.... ooh, whoops, not one of those sites. Hah! Lame, I know, but its about 4 in the morning... I'm 55% here!

I've always just blogged on myspace and facebook, but have since stopped writing much of anything at all really and posted for anyone to read. Its funny, this blogger account feels as if my topic should just stick to photography and nothing of the like of my life. But it already looks like I'm becoming a little more personal on here...

I love any good music and have been more into recommendations lately than my very own "tastes" (not that its a narrow one at all), which kinda says a lot about my personality; I am a pretty open minded person, for the most part. Before this reach for photography, I dreamed of being a singer/songwriter/music manager/producer--music something in the music industry, but the writing seemed more appropriate for my confidence, though there's much experience in singing in my shower and with my car radio station =] I still hope one day to be part of the music scene, but until then, I am currently an over-timed psychology student working in the dental profession with a business emphasis. Wow, I never realized how broad of a spectrum I'm on profession wise. Hmm..

Anyway, I've lost track of where I was going, if ever I was going anywhere...

However, I cannot promise my life will posted here as often as it has been in my first week using blogger, but I hope you continue checking up on me just in case.... and if ever I have anymore long posts, I hope and pray that it is way more useful and encouraging than this introductory.

Happy reading and looking!

1 comment:

  1. wow... you wrote enough for me to stalk you :)

    <3xich

    ReplyDelete